The storms report
Apps for the Classroom
Virtual Field Trips
Augmented Reality Apps
Photo Edit using Pixlr
Data Analysis Example
Prezi Example- Music Notes
Google Reading Analysis Tool
EDPuzzle Lesson Tutorial
EDPuzzle- Student Progress
Pixlr photo editor
Here are the tools that I used to edit my photo:
1. Used the “Brightness and Contrast” adjustment tool to develop more contrast in the photo.
2. Turned hue up and lightness down using the “Hue and Saturation” adjustment tool.
3. Turned up the color vibrancy with the “Color Brightness” adjustment tool.
4. I defocused the area outside of the subjects using the “Tilt Shift” filter tool.
5. Added a vignette look using the “Vignette Filter” tool.
You can edit photos for free using Pixlr. Just go to
Create your own unique website with customizable templates.